This Snatch is Off Limits

My favorite line from last night's Justified. I have to admit, I thought last week's season premiere was a little slow but this episode really got into the groove of things.

I loved having Art go out on a job with Raylan and Tim. Turns out the marshal's office has mandatory retirement at 57 and Art just turned 56, people are starting to show up sniffing about his job. One of my favorite dynamics is Raylan and Art, throw Tim into the mix and it gives me a marshal stiffy. The more these three interact the better. I've read that we're going to see more of Tim this year which we've all been clamoring for. This is how Art describes him, a former Army sniper, with probable PTSD, looking for the next chance to shoot someone who's probably an alcoholic. He left out how cute he is. He also loves to bust Raylan's balls.

I loved the Truth family! I'm sad to hear that they won't be in another episode this season, hopefully we'll see more of them next season. A bunch of rednecks who are willing to shoot pervies (government men) over their father's disability check. They're ok with dying, they're surprised they lived this long. There's a dead guinea pig lying around their living room, to help paint the pic of who they are.

Boyd stopping by the Last Chance Holiness Church tent was pure gold. After all, he tried and failed at trying to find religion but he's great at preaching. Looking forward to seeing more of this story play out.

If you aren't watching this show you are missing out! If you are watching, what was your favorite part of last night?
comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...