About Last Night: Thursday Quickies

Big Bang Theory: I love this show. My sister doesn't think it's funny at all. She's cray cray. Amy was a bad girl so Sheldon had to spank her. I have a feeling Amy will be a bad girl a lot now. How hilarious was her reaction?

Glee: A great night of singing, the only one that didn't do it for me was Brittany and Sam, I like them as a couple, trouty mouth and all but I didn't think they sounded that great together. I loved Rachel's call to Finn. My favorite song of the night was Rachel singing "Oh Holy Night." One of my favorite Christmas songs and she sung it beautifully.

Scandal: Wow Fitz and Olivia are smoking. I can't think of two characters who ooze chemistry more. Supernatural should take note. Was shocked by the shooter, were you? My theory was Norm Lewis' character was behind it because he seems too good to be true. Can't wait til next week!

comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...