The Studs of Sunday- Eric Decker & Danny Amendola

Unfortunately, with one week left to go before fantasy football playoffs I have zero chance of making it in my money league. I'm 10th out of 10. No way to dig myself out of that hole. I know next year I'll be better prepared and won't pick a kicker based on looks who won't even make the final cut on his team. 

The good news is, all of this fantasy football play has given me an appreciation for the studs guys who play football. The last time I really noticed what a football player looked like was when Refrigerator Perry was doing the Super Bowl shuffle. Since I'm out of the money I figure now would be a good time to share my knowledge of football. 

I was conversing with a couple of my other FF players and they were saying they thought Danny Amendola (wide receiver for the Rams) was the best looking guy playing football right now. I told them no way,  Eric Decker (wide receiver for the Broncos) is. Lucky me, I had both of them on my team this year, unlucky me, Danny got injured twice and Eric went from pre-season #1 receiver to the #2 receiver for the Broncos which means some weeks he was a stud and some weeks he was a dud but he was always beautiful.

Who do you think is better looking? OK, you don't have to choose, they are both pretty dang fine and look like they could be brothers. Nominate who you would like to see as a future Stud of Sunday. I know who Nancy and Najie want. 


Danny Amendola


Danny Amendola


Eric Decker


Eric Decker


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...