You're the one that I want!

I debated posting this but you know my love for cheese, I had to share. John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John reunited for a Christmas album with all proceeds going to charity. I don't know if this is how I want to imagine Danny Zucko and Sandy after they drove off into the sunset. Let's not call this Danny and Sandy 2.0.

This video has become a viral sensation with some people loving it, most hating it.  have to say, the video and song are growing on me. Apparently they decided at the last minute to do a video. It cost them $12,000 to do this video and they spent 4 hours before the shoot hashing things out. I have to say for $12,000 I would expect more. No this isn't a big budget video but you don't need a big budget to shoot a good video. Apparently the guy who shot this normally does wedding videos. The rest of the cast were locals in Ocala and John's family which I think is fun. The officer is a natural and that's really his son, although he's not in the military. Here is the original article.

comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...