The Voice: And then there were 4

Do not read if you don't want to know who The Voice Final Four are. Even though I am rooting for Teem CeeLo, because I think he's an awesome coach and I love Trevin Hunte my Adam Levine loving heart is breaking for him. Did you see the prophetic commercial where Adam said there was a possibility of both of his team members going home? 

I really thought Amanda Brown had what it took to take it all the way. She was beautiful, she could sing rock, she could sing ballads, her voice was powerful yet she knew when to tone it down. I fully expected Melanie to go home but not Amanda, oh no, not Amanda!

That being said, how can I complain? In past seasons I've voted and  bought songs. While there are a lot of singers I really enjoy and performances that I've loved I haven't been moved enough to vote or buy anything. Part of it is definitely song selection but another is, I like a lot of the talent this year so I sort of was letting things play out. America got it right up until this week. I adore Nicholas David but definitely thought he was going home after his weaker showing on his first song.

I'm still firmly on the Trevin Hunte bandwagon, I might even vote next week but I also really enjoy Terry McDermott. Here's my favorite performance from Tue night which coincidentally features both of them. I had no idea they would sound so good together. 

comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...