Justified

Justified is one of my favorite shows on TV. It's so good that when it's on, I usually watch the repeat right after it airs. It's so good that FX just recently ran a marathon of episodes in the middle of the night and I stayed up until 5am watching it, even though I had seen every episode!

Raylan Givens, as played by Timothy Olyphant reminds me of Doc Holliday as played by Val Kilmer on the movie Tombstone. He's a tall drink of cool water and I'm thirsty. Raylan is a US Marshall in Harlan County, KY where he grew up which makes for complicated relationships with his father (a petty criminal) and the main antagonist, Walton Goggin's Boyd Crowder who used to be Raylan's best friend.

Justified is getting ready to start its 4th season January 8th which is why I'm posting this. I'll definitely be blogging about this show. If you have never watched it, you should definitely check out the previous seasons on Netflix. If you don't want to spend the money, check and see what eps are On Demand. While it definitely helps to watch the show from the beginning, you don't have to.  Each season has a new overall story arc. If you need anymore reason to watch this show, I like it more then American Horror Story and The Walking Dead.

This is why Raylan is so cool, he puts a beat down on someone and throws a bullet at him and tells him, "the next one is coming faster."

I'm so happy it comes on Tue at 10pm on FX since Wed night is packed at that time with Chicago Fire, American Horror Story and Top Chef: Seattle.

Olyphant is hysterical on talk shows, if I ever see him listed, I watch.
comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...