Fun Foto Friday - Bradley Cooper


I was a huge fan of the tv show Alias, and  loved the character of Will played by Bradley Cooper. I was bummed they never  made him a real love interest for Jennifer Garner's character. That would have been a fun triangle, I'd love to be in the middle of a Bradley Cooper/Michael Vartan sandwich! 

The Museum of TV and Radio had a seminar with the cast of Alias and I was in heaven. All of the cast was extremely nice but there was one who went out of his way to be friendly to everyone and that was Bradley Cooper. He introduced me to his girlfriend, he introduced me to his cast mates, we conversed. This is very unusual. I was a fan before I met him and more of a fan after and I'm so happy to see all of the success he's had since Alias. 


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...