About Last Night… Wednesday edition

Wednesday is an action packed night of TV, thank goodness The Voice is back to it's regular schedule, I'm already a couple of episodes behind on Modern Family and still haven't watched last week's Supernatural.

That being said, I still watched Supernatural. I didn't want to be 2 weeks behind! Oh Dean, how much do I love you? He carries the weight of the world on his shoulders. I wish I was there to offer a shoulder to cry on since those bros aren't great at comforting each other.

I have to say I love Kevin and I love Kevin's mom! She needs to replace Bobby as the heart of the show. Need a witch, hire one on Craigslist. I loved it when she said the witch won't ask questions, that's what the casual encounters section is for, no questions. Kevin didn't bother trying to correct her. In case you have a where have I seen her before feel for Momma Tran, she was Julie on Friends, she is fierce and I love it! I want to start a Momma Tran fan club! Who's with me?

Castiel is also back baby! It's wonderful watching the rebuiling of Cas and Dean's friendship. I was thinking to myself, last season I felt bad for Crowley and wanted him to survive the Leviathon but now it's hard to have sympathy for him, ok, he does run hell, I shouldn't have felt too sympathetic for him in the past but he's such a great character.

The story that has had me tuning in to Chicago Hope,  I mean Chicago Code, errr I mean Chicago Fire (seriously, I had to look up the name! Pick something more original!) was the crooked cop story. I never watched House but am really enjoying Jesse Spencer in this show, that being said, while the lead up was intense, the conclusion of the story was very anti-climatic.

This is what I realized about American Horror Story, I have to read the episode recap before I watch it. It's what I made my sister do before I would take her to watch Scream. She had already seen it but I had no interest so I had her tell me the story so I wouldn't be as scared. Since I live on the West Coast and AHS is a buzzed about show they always do a post mortem on TV Guide and EW so I read them before I watch. Is it cheating? Yes but otherwise I don't think I could watch the show, alone, at 11pm.

Talk about going from the frying pan into the fire. Poor poor Lana, she finally escapes the Asylum just to fall into the clutches of Bloody Face. I was torn over whether to look when he put his mask made of skin and teeth but I did look. I wish I hadn't. His lamps are made from human skin. You could see the nipples on them. I guess because this is cable they didn't have to blur out the nips:) This show is a whole lot of crazy and yet I keep tuning in.

What the what? I hadn't heard about this twist on Top Chef: Seattle. 3 formers cheftestants have returned. I don't really like this twist. It feels too much like Survivor. The former chefs have an unfair advantage. That being said, they were in the bottom last night and I found myself rooting for Stefan to stay. What can I say, I'm a softie and it would be a huge blow to have a former finalist kicked off the first episode. I hate that they started off with a group challenge, I can understand, there are so many competitors right now but man, I felt so bad for the ladies who were paired with Carla the crazy. What a spaz! Someone in the not too distant future will be telling her to shut up.

I'm totally impressed by Kuniko,  based on last week I thought the TC Kitchen would chew her up and spit her out but she was on the winning team for the quickfire and won the elimination challenge. You go girl!

Geoduck, intrigues me. Everyone wanted that as their protein. I've been wanting to eat one since I saw the episode of Bizarre Foods by Andrew Zimmern and he was in Seattle and they went to a geoduck farm and sliced it up right there and at it. Hoping I can get one while clamming but they apparently burrow pretty deep.

Tom Douglas was a great judge and it makes me want to go eat at one of his restaurants. Why haven't I eaten at one of his restaurants yet?


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...