TV Talk

I need a fun catchy title for my tv recaplets. TV Guide has The Watercooler, another entertainment mag has It Happened Last Night, which is my fave. If you have any suggestions please post them here.

Since The Voice was on last night it totally threw off my normal We night schedule. That and the fact that the new season of Top Chef started. Thank goodness cable likes to repeat their shows.

Since The Voice doesn't let me FF On Demand I prefer to watch it live. I'll be doing a separate post about it, sharing my favorite singers.
I love Modern Family but because Supernatural has now been moved to 9pm I have to watch it on Hulu. So can't really discuss that show and since I was watching the Voice I forgot to watch Supernatural! I'm still not used to watching it on Wed nights. I was happy about the move, since it was spotty on whether I would catch it on Fri nights but I keep forgetting it's on! So I'll be watching that online this week. I love me some Sam and Dean (ok I love Dean more).

A couple of weeks ago I caught an episode of Chicago Code. At that time nothing was on I wanted to see at 10pm. While it's nothing ground breaking I am enjoying it. Did you know the lead in that show (the one popping pills) is dating Lady Gaga? My sister told me, I had no idea. He's a cutie! The dirty cop storyline has totally hooked me. Since it's on network TV I watched it live.

At 11pm I watched American Horror Story: Asylum. I swore this show off after last season but I've been sucked back in. I don't know why I watch this show. I hate scary movies, why am I watching this? Yet I continue to watch, week to week, in the middle of the night, all by myself. I need to be put into an asylum! Let me just say, this show is cray cray! Poor Chloe Sevigny!

At midnight I watched Top Chef: Seattle. I have to say I was disappointed to hear that there were no Seattle area chefs featured but after watching the tryouts, the one Pac Northwest chef came across as a douche so he won't be missed. I am also happy that that one female chef who was ripping on the other chef got the boot. Don't let the door hit her on the butt! I'm not going to lie, every time there's an Asian chef I root for them, well Beverly last season was hard to root for but yay Paul! This season I'm totally digging the former model, Kristen. I was sad that her friend didn't make the show.

I wasn't sure how I was going to like the addition of Wolfgang Puck but so far I'm digging him and his stories. I look forward to seeing more of him. I thought this season was off to a way better start then last season's. I felt TC: Texas went way off track. Looking forward to seeing them in Seattle. Any favorites for you? I think that scattered chick might drive me crazy, we'll see.

Let's talk about what you watched last night. I like Criminal Minds but since it's in repeats everywhere I just watch it there so am basically a season behind.
comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...