The Voice

I don't watch a lot of reality shows but The Voice is one of my must sees. I love how they work on building singers up, not breaking them down. We've finally hit the live rounds. I don't mind that they add more people each season but I honestly don't remember most of the singers until the start to whittle them down.

Now we're in the Top 20. Last night they showed Team Adam and Team Blake. I love those guys. I definitely think Adam has the stronger team because I was going to pick my favorite from each of them but Team Adam I had to pick two favorites. Hey, rules were meant to be broken.


I really enjoy Bryan Keith, he's the only guy on Adam's team and there's a raspiness and coolness to his voice that I really like. I think he's going to go far.


If it wasn't for the steals Amanda Brown would have been out during the battle rounds (she went against another of my faves who deservedly won) and that would have been a shame because this woman not only rocks, she oozes stage presence!


I've loved Terry McDermott from the get go. Hate his hair but love him. His voice is so powerful but not in a big diva way, in a rockstar kind of way!

What do you think of the new format with knock out rounds, saves and now playoffs? I think calling it the playoffs is corny but loved the steals and knock out rounds.
comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...