The Voice (edited to add my reaction to the results show)

On last night's show Team Christina and Team CeeLo performed. Their group performance didn't do anything for me. Nancy thought the sound was off overall.

I have never been a big fan of Xtina but I have to say, there must have been some serious feedback after last season because she's not as bitchy as she was last season and her boobs aren't on display every episode, just every other episode.

As far as CeeLo, I love him. He's a pure entertainer but I find him very nurturing as a coach. I was really looking forward to seeing what he did with his team.
I've been a fan of De'Borah's from the get go. I just love her energy and she's my fave on Team Xtina although Sylvia is a great singer, I think she blends with a lot of the other females whereas D'borah has her own thing going on.

My other fave from the beginning is Trevin. I love watching him blossom and he has so much natural talent. It was cute when CeeLo saw him and asked him if he's been working out and he said yeah, he's trying to lose weight and CeeLo said, I loved you just the way you are, you don't need to change. One of the many reasons I love CeeLo.

My spoiler is Cody. I have loved him from the blind auditions. He thought no one turned around and when he found out CeeLo turned he went crazy, it was awesome! I think Cody is a great entertainer and I wouldn't be opposed to seeing him win this.



RESULTS SHOW: What the what?!?! Christina chose a generic chick over the fantastic and original De'Borah? I'm back on the anti Christina bandwagon. I understand it's not her fault that the fans voted in the extremely good looking (I like them pretty) but less talented Dez Durant but when she made her final choice she chose someone who's name I can't remember because she thought she is better then what she's shown us. Hello, it's about how you perform on stage and she didn't perform well. UGH!

I totally agree with the choices the rest of the judges made. I think Team Adam and Team Ceelo have the strongest teams. What are your thoughts on the final 12?


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...