He Ain't Heavy, He's Alfie Boe

It's one month until Les Miserables comes to our movie theater featuring Hugh Jackman. I love Hugh and think he's a wonderful talent but he's going to have to sing his butt off to erase the memory of Alfie Boe in my head.

Alfie played Jean Val Jean in the 25th Anniversary edition of Les Miz. While rehearsing for the show he became great friends with Matt Lucas who played Thenadier. They were such good friends that Matt opened his home to Alfie while he and his wife were house hunting. The only requirement was that Alfie sang for his supper. Here they are singing, "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother." Talk about talent! He's sitting in the kitchen belting this out!

Nancy and I are hoping to see the midnight showing Christmas Eve but I can't find any info on it. Anyone have any information about it?

comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...