The MannTrap Family Zingers

This summer my family really got into playing volleyball at family functions (we also play a lot of spades and poker). To say we're competitive is an understatement but usually pretty easy going in our competitiveness, in that no one leaves crying (usually). There's a lot of laughter and a lot of trash talking, not necessarily in that order.

Well my brother in law, Jeff found out there's a beginner's volleyball league near us and he sent out a text to the family asking if we wanted to put together a team and the response was an overwhelming yes!
Since Adam is currently playing volleyball with former volleyball national champions and Olympians he won't be on our beginner team. I might not even qualify for beginner level, then again, I might, LOL. 

We are in the process of trying to think of a team name, I thought it should have Mann in it since 5 of the 8 of us were Manns but Jeff is the team President (we didn't get a vote) so some people think Shadow should be in the title. 

We are registering next week. Any good team name suggestions out there. One of the ones suggested by a team member and the one I like the most so far (other then mine, see title) is I Shadd My Pants. 


Yes, the karate kid will be on our team!
comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...