I'm dreaming of a green Christmas!

Nestled oh so nicely on my Christmas tree are Powerball tickets. Nancy picked up $14 worth of tickets yesterday for us. As the old WA state lotto ticket commercial says, "you can't win, if you don't play." Someone at some point will win, why not us? OK the chances are slim that we're going to win, I would say 14 in 425 million chances but that's better then zero chances.

I don't buy lotto tickets often but always find it funny that those of us who don't play on a regular basis will buy when the winning amount gets crazy high. Is 1 million not worth trying for? The reason I don't buy lotto tickets more often is because I'm lazy and I'm cheap. While a ticket is only a dollar, I could use that dollar towards some beef jerky.

My favorite part about buying lottery tickets (until I win, then that will be my favorite part) is fantasizing what I will do with that money. When I was younger I had a grand plan laid out, I would pay for my siblings college tuition and get them cars as long as they maintained a B average. If their grades dropped below that, the gravy train would be over. I also envisioned how I remodel my dad's house (something I think all of my sibs have also envisioned). I'd of course, have a personal chef and masseuse, travel the world, etc.

As I laid in bed last night I envisioned the survival bunker I would build. I think I need to not watch The Walking Dead and Revolution anymore! Seriously, that is what I fantasized about. Of course, I would need a bunker with a masseuse table, I'd really need a massage then!

I'd love to hear your fantasies on what you would do if you won the lottery.
comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...