ICED by Karen Marie Moning


ICED is the first book in the Dani O'Malley trilogy by Karen Marie Moning. Since I'm Karen's friend and assistant it's hard to think this post is unbiased but those that know me, know I don't promote books that I don't love. I take my friend's money as seriously as I take my own and I won't recommend something that I don't love and think you should read.

I know some readers were a little hesitant over a book featuring Dani, they were worried that Mega would be too Mega. Remember the fans who complained about Mac? Karen said trust her, we did, and she wrote a kick ass heroine. We watched her grow and evolve and become a woman to be reckoned with.


I didn't need Karen to say trust her this time around, I did and wow, Dani blew me out of the water! I can't say enough good things about her. I know a lot of people were moved by the words of Mac but it was Dani and her lust for life that moved me. She adapts and overcomes like nobody's business. Held prisoner, take a nap. Going to die, smile, it's the last look on your face. She makes me want to live a bigger, larger life.

I'm not big on recapping what happened in a book, that's why you read it. I do love book discussions though. I'd love to hear your thoughts on Dani, Dancer, Christian and Ryodan. For those reading the comments please keep in mind that there will be spoilers.

comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...