Veterans Day Deals

I have a lot of friends who have served in the military or are spouses of people who have served in the military or are currently serving. Thank you!

It's funny how I never really thought of myself as a vet. I served, I served during a war but I wasn't involved during that war. I was stationed in Korea during the first Gulf War, what I thought would be the main conflict of my lifetime. Little did I know. It's only over the last few years and thanks to my fellow soldiers, air men, sailors and marines that I've really learned to appreciate what I was a part of. Not that I was never proud of being in the Army, I loved it. I just never considered myself a vet. That was for people who went to war.
Of course, now that I'm seeing all of these Veterans Day Specials I have no problem embracing my vet ness. After all, food is involved. I found this on a fellow vet's wall today and thought I would share. I'm going to email it to my dad, also a Vet. If you know of a vet, please share this with them. They've earned their free meal, or three:)

Veterans Day is coming up this Monday and many restaurants are offering free food to active, inactive and retired military personal. From free wings to whole meals here are some of the deals this weekend.


Krispy Kreme will be offering a free doughnut and a free small coffee. 


California Pizza Kitchen will be giving out a free pizza and a non-alcoholic beverage. 


Hooters is offering 10 boneless chicken wings but only with the purchase of a beverage. 

On Sunday they can get a free meal at Olive Garden, Applebee’s, McCormick & Schmick’s and Chili’s. 

On Monday they can get a free meal at T.G.I. Friday’s and at Golden Corral. 

Champps Americana, Nov. 12, 2012. All Veterans and Active Military will receive a free Champps Cheeseburger and fries on Monday November 12th. Proof of service required. Offer not valid for the Pepperjack Bacon Stack Burger or Kobe Burger. Dine in only, valid at participating locations. 

Cheeseburger in Paradise, Nov. 12, 2012. Free meal from select menu with military ID or proof of service 

7-Eleven – Free small Slurpee on Sunday, Nov. 11 from 11 a.m. and 7 p.m 

Uno Chicago Grill, Nov. 11 -12, 2012. Free individual pizza or entrée with the purchase of a pizza or entrée of equal or greater value. 

Red Robin, Monday, Nov. 12, 2012. Free Red’s Tavern Double and Bottomless Steak Fries for all Red Robin guests with a military ID or proof of service. 

Outback Steakhouse – A week of Free Bloomin’ Onions and Cokes Nov. 11-12, 2012. 

Texas Roadhouse – free lunch, Monday Nov. 12, 2012. Every Texas Roadhouse location across the country will participate in the free lunch event to honor the men and women of our armed forces. Choose from one of 10 free meals, plus sides and a drink. Offer good for All veterans – including all active, retired or former U.S. military. 

Red Lobster – Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012. Free Appetizer on Veterans Day with military ID or proof of service. Vets may choose from a select list of appetizers

If you know of any other deals or specials for Veterans Day, please share!

comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...