Girl Meets World

The big news all over the interweb is the fact that Disney is launching a sequel to Boy Meets World and when I say it's big news, every entertainment news outlet is talking about it. 

I remember watching this show, sure, it was a cute show but I'm shocked by the amount of attention it's getting. The kids are coming back as the parents, which I think is fun but it's such a big deal that even the supporting actors are issuing statements on whether they're getting cast or not. At this time, Rider Strong is a no. Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel are a yes. Please bring back Mr Feeney. I loved him and Cory's relationship as he grew up.

I'm a very nostalgic person but don't forget this is Disney and they are creating a show geared towards teens, it's hilarious how the adults are the ones going crazy at the news.   

Did you watch the show? Are you excited about the reboot? OK, I'm a little excited. What other shows from decades past would you like to see revisited?


Breaking news: Fred Savage's wife just had their third child. It's a good week for the Savage family. How good looking is he?


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...