The Kardashians don't live here

One of my favorite gossip sites spends a ton of time talking about Kardashians, Real Housewives, Teen Moms and the like. It's getting to the point where I'm ready to unbookmark them because I want to go there for celebrity news and gossip and to me, these just aren't celebrities!

The Kardashian article du jour was about the fact that Kim had zits on her face! Is that really newsworthy? For the past year I've had to struggle with adult acne, there have been no news article about that (but now that I have my own blog, that could be changing, LOL).

I think the Kardashians are beautiful women but that's it. I'm sick of them being shoved down our throats by the media. If the media stopped writing about them, they wouldn't be famous, plain and simple. I about gagged when I found out Simon Cowell had hired Chloe as a host. It's why I haven't watched the live eps. I'm boycotting.

All that being said, I've decided to make this a no Kardashian zone. When I told Nancy this she said if my blog becomes hugely successful (and why wouldn't it?) and I get a chance to interview one of the Kardashians she wants me to so she can meet them. I said no, I'm sticking to my guns. Even though I'm sure they're going to do things that I want to rant and rave over, I'm going to resist the lure because there are plenty of other places that will be talking about them, just won't be me.
comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...